Saturday, February 28, 2009

NUTTY CLUB: the sequel

NUTTY CLUB: Where Nuts and Candies hang out, "famous for quality"

a fantastic photo of Nutty Club HQ by Winnipeg artist photographer Bryan Scott

A small but forgivable typing error in my favorite cupcakes sprinkles, above!


scrumptious seafood sauce? i think yes! don't forget to "bien agiter"

midgets across canada rejoice: a mix just for you, and your friends, friends like me!


So I've been into Nutty Club and its jazzy packaging for years now. Nutty Club is stuck in a bygone era, one that makes me want to continue to buy their Sprinkles, Trimettes and ju-jube Midget Mix. A look and feel that makes me continue to search for their products in mini towns in Canada and British Columbia, and seek their products on grocery store shelves. Nutty Club has never changed their wonderful branding. Candy-stripes, designed-in-the-1950s font, a Candy Man with a "Hello my darlin' Hello my baby" vibe. Wonderful, just wonderful! If they ever re-brand I may as well hang up my baking apron.


5 comments:

Yellow Cat. said...

I live in Winnipeg, and I find that to be an amazing picture of the nutty club building by waterfront drive !

Coco Cake Land said...

hah! awesome! i hope to visit the building myself one day! :)

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Wow those ARE cute! I wish I could find something like that here!

Unknown said...

I've been looking for nutty club midget mix for a while in stores, can't find it so began search on line, even called nutty club in Edmonton, the girl knew nothing about midget mix, apparently they haven't carried it for quite some time.

Is there anywhere I can find midget mix, the closest I have come is your blog.

thanks
Cliff

Unknown said...

There's mixes name's are different. I know a rep if you want

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...