Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bento Of Shape




I am bent out of shape by these amazing BENTO BOX creations by Lucky Sundae!
Here is what Lucky Sundae has to say about her work:

"I'm into making Charaben(kyaraben). Charaben( the bento which designed the character of the cartoon or a picture book ) is getting popular in Japan recently. Many Japanese mothers try the cute and funny bento box for their children. I make such a kyara ben for my boy twice a week. It's 4 years custom. I learn English for a long time, but have no chance to output. Please let me know what you think about my bento and tell me when my English was wrong :-D."

Really amazing stuff! It would be tough to eat it, it's so beautifully designed!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BUT WAIT: Check these out, by Sakurako Kitsa!




She is another bento artist with bonkers stuff. Check out her Flickr here. I find the green mayonaisey mask on the woman's face sooo weird and disturbing but soooo awesome at the same time! I originally saw her work on Poppytalk. That pale, pale thinly sliced ham is reminding me of my cousin Christopher's FAVORITE dish at Cambodian Vietnamese restaurant Phnom Penh in Vancouver, Vietnamese ham!

1 comment:

Destini said...

WOW!!! This is the best bento I have ever seen!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...